Crawl Space Encapsulation in Ashmore
At St. Louis Basement Pros, we have years of experience providing Ashmore area homeowners with effective solutions for this area's moisture problems. A lot of thought and care is typically not put into this space by the homeowner. However, it's important to understand that what happens here can have a huge effect on the rest of the home. We can provide you with repair and encapsulation services using vapor barriers, floor liners, sump pumps, and more.
Indications of a Problem
- Certain spots on the first floor of the home don't feel level
- Home smells bad (mold is developing)
- Water can be seen pooling up next to the footing
- Home feels very humid and uncomfortable
- Unwanted pests can be seen going into and leaving the space
To learn more, or to schedule an appointment, please take a few minutes to fill out the contact form below. A friendly, helpful staff member from our team will be in touch with you soon to help you with appointment scheduling so you'll be on your way to getting a dry, safe, and healthy home!