Crawl Space Repair
St. Louis Basement Pros can help you to repair, waterproof, and protect this area beneath your home. We make use of various crawl space specific products, including a Encapsulation System and stabilizers for sinking, sagging floors. While most homeowners might not give a second thought to this area, it is important to be sure it is dry, safe, and healthy. Nearly 50% of the air you breathe in your home first originated from this space. Also, if there are structural problems here, it can endanger the integrity of your entire home, causing it to lose value and maybe even become uninhabitable.
Common Crawl Space Problems
If you notice any of the following, it will be important for you to get in touch with us immediately for a consultation:
- Spots on the first level of the home don't feel level, or feel like they are sagging
- Living quarters upstairs smell musty
- Noticeable puddles of water can be seen lying stagnant against the footing on the outside of the home
- Critters (termites, roaches, mosquitoes, snakes, rats, mice, skunks, and spiders) can be seen going in or out of the space
- A visual inspection of the area reveals rotting, deteriorating wood (support beams, posts, floor joists)
Our trained team can take care of all of the above-mentioned problems with an inspection of the area. They will also be able to provide you with an estimate for the job, as well as a thorough explanation of the repair work we can provide.