Foundations are made from cinder block, stone, or they are poured or monolithic structures. This is the base of the home and it is responsible for bearing the weight of the entire structure. When there is a problem here, it can eventually jeopardize the structural integrity of the entire building.
At FiveStone, we have a team of trained and seasoned techs who will quickly be able to diagnose the problem with your home's base, and then come up with a plan of action for getting the situation taken care of effectively, for an affordable price, and with a solution that will last.
We provide foundation repair to homes in St. Louis and across the river in Illinois.
If you notice any of the following, you should get in touch with us immediately:
- Windows and doors are difficult to open or close
- Interior and exterior cracks form
- Spots on the first level of the home don't feel level
- Noticeable sinking can be seen on one or more walls outside the home
- Driveway, garage floor, and sidewalks are sinking or cracked
- Chimney is pulling away from the home
- Walls are leaning into the basement
Solution To Common Foundation Problems
We can take care of a variety of structural issues on homes both old and new, using effective and quality approaches to addressing the initial cause of the problem and the damage it created. We make use of trusted and reliable foundation repair products.