St. Louis Foundation Repair
We're your St. Louis structural and foundation repair experts.
Common Foundation Problems
You may see common foundation problems form from visible cracks in walls, or doors that don’t shut properly. More obvious signs of problems are uneven floors, leaning chimneys,shifting foundations, or cracks in the basement.
Warning signs include:
- Windows and doors are difficult to open or close
- Interior and exterior cracks form
- Spots on the first level of the home don't feel level
- Noticeable sinking can be seen on one or more walls outside the home
- Driveway, garage floor, and sidewalks are sinking or cracked
- Chimney is pulling away from the home
- Walls are leaning into the basement
When you contact us to look at your foundation issue, our estimator can determine the source of your foundation problems, and won't try to advise you something you don't need. Some problems can be a minor fix, while others may require more time and labor to completely fix, and to prevent future issues with your foundation.
Our Structural and Foundation Services Include
- Bowing wall repair
- Sinking foundation repair
- Basement wall crack repair
St. Louis Basement Pros has provided many homeowners with a peace of mind after repairing foundations and basements. To speak with someone about getting an estimate for foundation, please contact us using our form to get an estimate, or set up an appointment.
We Provide Foundation Repair to Homes in The Metro St. Louis are Including:
Ballwin, Brentwood, Bridgeton, Chesterfield, Crestwood, Creve Coeur, Des Peres, Kirkwood, Ladue, Manchester, Maplewood, Maryland Heights, Shrewsbury, Sunset Hills, Webster Groves.